The light from a campfire? Priceless.
Camping is a great option for your extended circle of guests if they’re not staying in accommodation on site or nearby: perfect for frugal families, buddies on a budget, or projects involving large parties. Bring your own tents or arrange to hire our beautiful bell tent.
We provide access to:
- 24 hour hot running water
- kitchenette with tea and coffee making facilities
- wash house with 3 showers and 3 toilets
- communal fridge
- ample parking
- wood available to purchase on-site (we do not provide coal)
- wheelbarrows to transport your gear
- small play area, toys and swings
- baby-ann our boat for the brave!
- ponds for swimming and fishing
- on site beauty caravan
We allow campfires and barbeques in restricted areas (but please read our dos and don’ts)
We provide the opportunity to select your own organic farm-grown produce, build a campfire and start cooking!
This naturally comes with full wash and washing up facilities in our lovely, newly extended wash house.
Remember, we are open to flexible arrangements, so call us with your ideas and we’ll help you realise them!
- Wood – £10 per small barrow and £20 per large barrow.
- Gas BBQ and gas – £25 (subject to availability)
Camping guests are welcome to bring a small music docking station. All music must be turned off by 10pm latest. We do not allow amplified music outside at any time when there are separate bookings on site. Please adhere to these conditions and respect all fellow campers and yurters at all times.
- Please ask your camping guests to notify a member of staff on arrival and departure.
- No cars are allowed in the camping area. Camper vans are allowed subject to ground conditions. Farm crew will advise you. Unfortunately, we cannot provide power or hookups for caravans or campers.
- Dogs are welcome but please confirm when booking.
- Bring your own BBQs and coal. We have wood available to buy.