The light from a campfire? Priceless.
Camping is a great option for your extended circle of guests if they’re not staying in accommodation on site or nearby: perfect for frugal families, buddies on a budget, or projects involving large parties. Bring your own tents or arrange to hire out beautiful bell tents from our friends at https://www.prestigebelltents.co.uk/
There are also lots of alternative accommodation options locally to suit all needs. Have a look….
We provide access to:
- 24 hour hot running water
- wash house with 2 showers and 4 toilets
- Chillers and ice freezer in bar and kitchen areas
- ample parking
- wheelbarrows to transport your gear
- small play area, toys and swings
- baby-ann our boat for the brave!
- ponds for swimming and fishing
- on site beauty caravan
We allow campfires and barbeques in restricted areas (but please read our dos and don’ts)
This naturally comes with full wash and washing up facilities in our lovely, newly extended wash house.
Remember, we are open to flexible arrangements, so call us with your ideas and we’ll help you realise them!
- Wood – £10 per small barrow and £20 per large barrow, £60 per tonne bag. (We will supply a good amount to get you started free of charge)
Camping guests are welcome to bring a small music docking station. All outdoor music must be turned off by 10pm latest and must be kept to a reasonable level. Please be considerate to others at all times.
- Please ensure you are on site to meet your guests on arrival or let us know of any arrivals in your absence.
- No cars are allowed in the camping area unless ground conditions are good enough. Camper vans and caravans are welcome but we will allocate space according to ground conditions. We do not supply electric hook ups. Farm crew are always available to advise.
- Dogs are welcome but please confirm when booking.
- You are welcome to bring your own BBQs, gas or coal. We have wood available to buy on site but bring your own where possible.