Easy to get to, but far away from the daily grind
If you are one of the very many people in our area who run short courses or learning events, we would love for you to bring your people to the farm.
We can provide an inspiring, fun and relaxing spaces for self expression. Good to know if you’re into any of the following:
- Rural pursuits: wood carving, archery, flower arranging, wilderness,
- Mind-body workshops: yoga, meditation, fitness, fasting, team sports practice, slack lining
- Musical activities: singing, songwriting, drumming, chanting, karaoke
- Dance and display: juggling, circus skills, fire performance,
- Painting and drawing, embroidery,
- Creative activities for kids and grown ups
Our land and facilities are a blank canvas to be used exactly as you require.
Filmed on the farm:
The Happy Start up School brought their special brand of positivity-based entrepreneurial wisdom to the farm for an epic sharing session.
Things to note
We’re also onsite for pampering and relaxation services:
Find out more.