All the comforts of home for your barn wedding in Sussex – with added timber sun terrace and stunning views…
The Granary apartment really is exceptionally spacious. Just a few steps from our wedding barn, this accommodation is complete with all mod cons. It’s aluxury home-from-home with large kitchen/diner a cosy 1st floor living area, and a huge hand-built wooden terrace with stunning views of the farm reservoir and the beautiful Sussex woodland.
The Grandary can comfortably sleep up to 10 people, and boasts a wheelchair friendly wet room on the ground floor, and a fully equipped kitchen including slimline dishwasher and large American style fridge/freezer. Lounging and barbecuing on our roof terrace come highly recommended! It could be quite the rustic back drop for part of your wedding photography shoot.
- Sleeps up to 10 people: one double room, one twin room, one twin bunks room, and two double sofa beds in separate living spaces
- Large roof terrace with seating
- Stunning views of the reservoir, town and kitchen garden
- Large, flexible accommodation
- Suitable for wheelchair users and older guests
- Open plan kitchen-dining area
- TV, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine
- Dogs are welcome but please confirm when booking.
- This accommodation has its own central heating.